Are you ready to finally begin benefiting from your rental properties? Is it time to enjoy all you've built up over the years without putting it all at risk? Maybe you're ready for a property management company who doesn't treat you like another number? Find out why Porch Light Property Management means better management, better tenants, and better living...for you!
Many of our residents choose us over and over again because we offer great places to live at fair market rents. When you rent from Porch Light Property Management, you can expect excellent service and quick response times. We want you to live happy and love where you live. Let us know how we can make your stay more enjoyable.
Live Here. Live Happy.
Single family homes, duplexes, and apartments from 1 to 4 bedrooms all over southeastern Wisconsin including Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Wauwatosa, Bayview, North Shore, New Berlin, Germantown, Menomonee Falls, Glendale, Shorewood, Brookfield, and Waukesha.
Milwaukee Property Management Services
Our promise is to help you keep more money, spend less, and eliminate the hassle of property management. We professionally manage your properties using the latest property management techniques, people, and systems. Most importantly we follow the rules, do our homework, and use common sense. We're owners ourselves. And with 20+ years of Milwaukee area property management experience, we know you want the highest return on your investment without the hassles of being a landlord. With a simple fee structure, we manage your rental properties as if we own them. That means watching how your money is spent and going above and beyond what you would expect from a typical property management firm. We only partner with hard-working property owners who are committed to offering clean and safe housing at fair market prices. If you've been thinking of having your real estate professionally managed or switching to a property manager who exceeds your expectations, call us and let us show you why Porch Light Property Management is not your typical property management firm and why we earn your business everyday.
What to look for in a Property Management Firm
- Simple fee structure, not a fee-for-all
- Thorough understanding and training of residential rental practices (sounds basic but you'd be surprised at how many firms don't know or don't follow the rules putting you and your property at risk)
- Regular inspections of your property ensuring compliance of rental agreement terms
- Compliance with Federal Fair Housing guidelines, local ordinances, and the Residential Rental Practices Code
- Relationships with neighbors to avoid your property being labeled a nuisance
- Always looking for ways to save you money
- Complete accounting of your funds